[vorbis-dev] OggSplit 0.1.0

Philip Jägenstedt philipj at telia.com
Tue Aug 5 09:38:30 PDT 2003

Hello again!

As promised, here's a completed package of OggSplit. It's configured
with autoconf and automake (use autogen.sh) and there are debian build
rules. In it's current state it's quite useable, although there are
certain internal things which could be improved (nothing critical
however).

There are of course bugs, so I encourage everyone to try breaking the
tool with whatever input files you can think of.

I suggest the tool is included in ogg-tools. In vorbis-tools it wouldn't
make much sense since it's completely generic for Ogg.

//Philip Jägenstedt