[vorbis-dev] oggsplit, where should I throw it?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Mon Aug 4 05:46:17 PDT 2003

> Can someone tell which site on the internet can give a detailed comparison
> of the OggVrobis and the MP3 format.

Have you read my "introduction to compressed audio with Ogg Vorbis"?  Maybe
you're looking for something more detailed, though.  It's at:
        http://grahammitchell.com/writings/vorbis_intro.html

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"I come into His presence simply.  No illusions, no masks, no excuses.  He