[vorbis-dev] Access Violation when calling ov_clear

programmer_ted ted at fusionapple.com
Tue Apr 1 19:25:18 PST 2003

I get an access violation when calling ov_clear().  I know ov_open() worked because I used ov_info to get the sampling rate and number of channels in the .ogg file.  I also know the FILE pointer and the OggVorbis_File structure are still in scope (they're member variables of the same class my deconstructor is in (where ov_clear() is called)).  Anyone have any ideas?  I opened the file using fopen() with the mode "rb".  Also, I use Borland C++ Builder 3.