[vorbis-dev] Libvorbis suggestion & floating point exception

David K. Gasaway dave at gasaway.org
Sat Sep 28 00:11:22 PDT 2002

On 25 Sep 2002 at 23:15, Monty wrote:

> Actually, it should be impossible by variant for fit_line to divide by
> zero.  That divide by zero is a bug, and we'll fix it.

At Jan's request, I tried to encode an empty 5 sec 22khz stereo wav
with my version of oggenc & libs.  I got a divide by zero in psy.c,
bark_noise_hybridmp, line 642.  (CVS from 9/25, if it matters.)  I
haven't had any trouble encoding "normal" wavs.

Let me know if I can help any more.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- XNS  : =David K Gasaway