[vorbis-dev] Project Files for OS X Dylibs

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Sep 18 15:25:09 PDT 2002

On Wednesday, Sep 18, 2002, at 22:09 Europe/London, Nick D'Amato wrote:

> So I'm guessing the "SDK" for Mac OS X available from the
> www.vorbis.com
> download site was built using the sources that are currently in the CVS
> tree? I have no problem building my project with the sources from the
> tree
> (who needs libs anyway), but I want to make sure I'm using the final
> version
> of the source, not test/development versions.

No, those were built at 1.0 release time. They are based on the same
source as the 1.0 release, but weren't built directly from the project
files in cvs at the time. You don't need to worry you're not using the
final version.

(actually, the macclassic/codewarrior version may have been from the
cvs project files. It was only the ProjectBuilder files that were out
of date. Maybe icculus can comment)

FWIW,
  -r