[vorbis-dev] Re: Header structure for "video" stream ?

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Fri Sep 6 08:11:57 PDT 2002

you may also want to check out the www.theora.org site (another xiph project), where we are defining a video /audio ogg bitstream based (initially at least) on the VP3 codec.  This work should map cleanly to other codecs, and hopefully will become the canonical specification for including video in OGG.