[vorbis-dev] Project Files for OS X Dylibs

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Sep 19 03:20:28 PDT 2002

Ralph Giles schrieb:

> The easiest way to get that is to build it on the command line like a
> normal unix package. Which one is nicer really depends on what you want
> to do.

Okay, thanks for that clarification. One final question: do the libs from the 1.0
macosx package work?
I get _some_ undefined symbols, most stuff seems to work. Here is what I get when
compiling my code:

cc -bundle -undefined warning -flat_namespace -o pdogg.pd_darwin pdogg.o
oggamp~.o oggcast~.o oggread~.o oggwrite~.o \
-Llib -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lvorbisenc
/usr/bin/ld: warning undefined symbols:
_oggpack_writeclear
_oggpack_writeinit
_oggpack_bytes