[vorbis-dev] Project Files for OS X Dylibs

Nick D'Amato nick at nouturn.com
Tue Sep 17 23:31:56 PDT 2002

Hi All,

I tried to use the static .a libs in my Mac OS X project using the latest
August 02 developer tools, and it returned an error that the libs are too
old. I don't want to use the dylibs because that will require the user to
root these files into his system.

I was wondering where the Mac OS X project files are for these libs, I'd
like to recompile them. I didn't see them in CVS, but I might be partially
blind...

Also, are those libs based on the sources in the current CVS, or are those
'debug & test' sources?

Thanks
Nick D.