[vorbis-dev] Link to "The use of multirate filter banks for coding" by T. Sporer, K. Brandenburg and B. Edler

Jaime Andrés Aranguren Cardona jaac at epm.net.co
Thu Oct 17 22:09:50 PDT 2002

Hello,

In the "Documentos" section SanJaaC Electronics' website you can now find a
zipped version of the paper "The use of multirate filter banks for coding of
high quality digital audio" by T. Sporer, K. Brandenburg and B. Edler.

I hope this helps to relieve the shortcoming with the -404 error message
when trying to access it form other sites.

Please let me know if I am incurring in some sort of copyright trouble. All
what I want to do is to share it with people who might need it for
research/education/development purposes.

Regards,

Jaime Andrés Aranguren Cardona
SanJaaC Electronics
www.angelfire.com/electronic2/sanjaac