[vorbis-dev] Re: [theora-dev] Re: Ogg IETF standard (was: Re: [vorbis-dev]application/ogg statusupdate)

Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au
Wed Nov 20 15:38:43 PST 2002

So the mapping between packets and pages is left to be specified
whenever another media encoder uses Ogg and the recommendation is to use
4-8 kB pages then - yet, there is no specific recommendation for the
media encoder's packet sizes. (Kinda makes sense :)

I've attached an updated version of the proposed RFC for Ogg. It's too
late to get into the current IETF meeting. I will submit it on the 29th
November to IETF.

Cheers,

Silvia.