[vorbis-dev] ACM codec

Dambrin Didier gol at image-line.com
Mon Nov 11 06:41:23 PST 2002

maybe, but in my case that only my app has to read those wave files
correctly, it doesn't matter. I don't even stream those waves, so relocation
doesn't matter.

But I'm concerned by the unregged format tag, though.
I don't know how up-to-date this list is:
http://www.goice.co.jp/member/mo/formats/wav.html. Now, the old ACM is
almost dead, chances are that not many new formats will be added anymore (in
favor of directshow).

What do you mean by user comments? Not that I need them in my particular
case, but the WAV format is very capable of carrying many info in either
published chunks, or if needed in new specific chunks.

'vorbis-dev-request at xiph.org'