[vorbis-dev] Compiler Question (Link Error)

Dustin Smith smitda1 at wfu.edu
Wed Nov 20 12:04:21 PST 2002

I'm working on creating a OGG file tagger using BCB6 and I have come
across a series of link-errors when attempting to compile:

    [Linker Error] Unresolved external '_ov_open' referenced from
C:\PROJECECT\MAIN.OBJ

There one for _ov_comment, _ov_info, and a couple others as well.   I
thought I'd already included all of the required libraries into the
correct file-- and have tried doing this over and over with many
variations.

Anyway, I'm guessing i havent done what I needed to.  Can anyone let me
know which files these _ov_ objects can be found in, and where I need to

put them?

Thank you!
DS