[vorbis-dev] VP3

Dirk Knop dknop at gwdg.de
Wed Mar 27 12:04:01 PST 2002

Hi,

ince I released OggMux 0.7.2 at http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/ you can
easily create an avi containing vp3 coded frames and mux them with
vorbis soundtracks into an "ogm"(sorry for the abuse of another suffix
than "ogg") media file container. (Or are you still using quicktime file
structure? I might add it to the file type selection for the input movie
file... though you need quicktime then to render the resulting file
again... but well, on the other side you'd need that VP3 DSF renderer
anyways...)
Big thanks on this place to Tobias who coded the DSFs for muxing ogg !

(I still can't wait for the next update, which uses the whole possible
ogg vorbis quality range up to 10 and not up to 1 ;) )

Best Regards,

Dirk
aka Koepi