[vorbis-dev] CVS libvorbisfile

Pattara Kiatisevi pkiatisevi at student.ei.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 27 07:01:03 PST 2002

Hi,

Today I tried to run my player code with the CVS libvorbis (instead of RC3
as usual) and I found the infinite loop here (lines prefixed with >> are
in the loop):

tatic ogg_int64_t _get_prev_page(OggVorbis_File *vf,ogg_page *og){
  ogg_int64_t begin=vf->offset;
  ogg_int64_t end=begin;
  ogg_int64_t ret;
  ogg_int64_t offset=-1;

>>  while(offset==-1){
>>    begin-=CHUNKSIZE;
>>    if(begin<0)
>>      begin=0;
>>    _seek_helper(vf,begin);
>>    while(vf->offset<end){
      ret=_get_next_page(vf,og,end-vf->offset);
      if(ret==OV_EREAD)return(OV_EREAD);
      if(ret<0){
            break;
      }else{
            offset=ret;
>>      }
    }
  }
  [...]

begin = 0, end = 0

Anybody has an idea here? Or something with my device driver (I have
/dev/soundinput for feeding content of the music file) is wrong.

Thanks much,
Pattara