[vorbis-dev] alloca() problem with CodeWarrior

Ben Stanley bds02 at uow.edu.au
Fri Mar 15 16:13:50 PST 2002

This problem is what autoconf was invented to solve. You write a small
program which can detect if the compiler's implementation works
correctly. Autoconf runs it and decides if the implementation works or
not. If it doesn't work, well, you either refuse to compile on that
platform or you provide some kind of alternative implementation, which
you expect will work on every platform.

Ben.