[vorbis-dev] vorbis.com has expired..

Tuomas Lukinmaa tumu+vorbis at iki.fi
Mon Mar 11 14:07:44 PST 2002

Ross Lewis wrote:

>I don't know where you are but where I am it's 2002.

Gah! I must have been seeing things while looking at the whois info..
Thanks for pointing out. :) I was figuring out why vorbis.com has not
resolved lately as it should have been and somehow I fixated on the expire
dates..

Anyway, despite my eyes, the fact remains that vorbis.com has problems
resolving. Primary dns server doesn't respond at all and secondary
has occasional problems too. And if the primary outage is long enough, the
domain could expire on secondary.

-tumu, today's fool :P