[vorbis-dev] Codewarrior / macos

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Jun 18 20:36:35 PDT 2002

At 12:29 PM 6/19/02 +1000, you wrote:
>Hm its been quiet here lately..
>Im compiling ogg vorbis under codewarrior 7 for MacOS.  Is there any
>interest in an mcp project to do this like there is a .DSP for msvc?
>Anyway - Something I had to change in os_types.h to get it to compile
>were this

That would probably be a good thing, though I thought there already
were macos project files. Hrmm.. Just checked, there are (in the mac/
subdirectory under ogg and vorbis). They're almost certainly out of
date, but they should only need minor changes to work. Would you be
able to do that instead?

>I had to comment out
>#include <sys/types.h>
>And then add
>#include <MacTypes.h>
>#include <alloca.h>
>
>could this use a #define for codewarrior inside the macos ifdef?

If it's neccesary for codewarrior, sure. Send a patch.

Michael

p.s. Please don't needlessly crosspost to multiple xiph lists.