[vorbis-dev] Compiling Tremor to ARM

Owen Emry Owen.Emry at corp.palm.com
Fri Jul 26 13:47:40 PDT 2002

Hi there.  Would some kind soul please refer me to instructions for building
an arm-elf-gcc that'll compile the Tremor sources?  (In particular, what
sources to get and where, and what to build in what order.)  I'm developing
on Debian Woody i386, but I'll happily take whatever advice you can send my
way.

I'm no expert in the field of compiler building, but I can't seem to find a
combination of binutils and gcc that'll build cleanly.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Owen G. Emry
-----