[vorbis-dev] Broken links in ogg HTML documentation

Ben Stanley bds02 at uow.edu.au
Sun Jul 14 01:43:21 PDT 2002

I looked at the HTML files in the ogg/doc directory after Monty fixed
the spelling.

When I view the oggstream.html file in my local cvs tree, the second
bitmap file (vorbisword2.png) shows as broken (not present in cvs).

Furthermore, the vorbis.html file linked to by the white-ogg.png image
(also in framing.html) does not exist.

It appears that the documentation has been broken when it was split into
separate packages, as the missing files are present in vorbis/doc.

Ben.