[vorbis-dev] python modules for windows

Andrew Chatham andrew.chatham at duke.edu
Sun Jan 27 03:21:46 PST 2002

Thus spake smoerk (smoerk at gmx.de) :

> is there any module for python which is ported to windows, like
> ao-python, vorbis-python and ogg-python.

Not that I know of, and if not, it'd probably be a lot easier to get my stuff
working on Windows than writing it over. I didn't put anything purposefully
Unix-ish in there, but I'm not naive enough to assume it'll all compile on
Windows. I'll try see if I can find a Windows computer with a compiler I can
play with later this week or maybe next weekend.

Andrew

--
Andrew Chatham
Duke University '02