[vorbis-dev] vorbis.acm of a new version was placed

Daniel B. Miller dan at on2.com
Fri Jan 11 15:26:53 PST 2002

Well, I think I get the drift -- a new ACM with source code!  Just what I
wanted for Xmas.  Thank you Masao-san for your diligent work and attention
to the needs of the community.  I think you will find that your labors
will not go unrewarded.

Best regards,

 ___  Dan Miller
(++,) Founder, CTO, On2.com