[vorbis-dev] More OS X issues

Chris Hanson cmh at bDistributed.com
Mon Jan 7 08:21:27 PST 2002

At 4:06 PM -0800 1/6/02, Brian Hook wrote:
>The first problem is that it couldn't find MacTypes.h in the path.
>MacTypes.h is simply a one line file that includes
><CoreServices/CoreServices.h>, so I just replaced the MacTypes.h with
>that.

Is CoreServices added to your project as a Framework (or as a
subframework of a framework in your project)?  If not, you probably
want that.

>In addition, sys_types.h was attempting to include <alloca.h>, which
>doesn't seem to exist.  Is that only included with MetroWerks?  I'm
>using PB/GCC.

I think it might be a Metrowerks thing (though gcc definitely
includes alloca() itself).  It sounds like you might be trying to
build the CFM for Mac OS 9 stuff rather than the Mach-O for Mac OS X
stuff.  I'm not sure how to build Ogg Vorbis for Mac OS X, I only did
the initial port to CFM for Mac OS 9...  I imagine it's more like
traditional Unix.

   -- Chris

--
Chris Hanson                      |  Email: cmh at bDistributed.com
bDistributed.com, Inc.            |  Phone: +1-847-372-3955
http://bdistributed.com/          |  Personal Email: cmh at mac.com