[vorbis-dev] [furgarat@free.fr: Re: Internationalization of vorbis-tools]

Frédéric Boiteux furgarat at free.fr
Sun Jan 6 05:34:14 PST 2002

Le samedi 05 janvier 2002, 23h01m11s, Kenneth Arnold a écrit :
> We have a French translation (and general gettext-ization) of
> vorbis-tools! Still needs to be merged, though. Perhaps I'll tackle
> that tomorrow. See below.

        Hello,

  When I saw that RC3 version was here, I've checked for my modifications,
seeing it's not there, I was ready to contact the vorbis-dev list to know
how to do it. But I then just saw your mail !
  I'll see in the next days what are the differences with the new RC3 version,
as I done the translation for the RC2 one. I think only the file "po/fr.po" should
be modified... Anyway, I'll post the new one as soon as possible ; meanwhile,
if you've any questions about my patch, I'm ready to help !

        Bye,
                Frédéric Boiteux.