[vorbis-dev] new vorbisenc behaviour

David Burnett vargol at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 1 13:16:25 PST 2002

>> This means that libogg now only builds a static library in exchange for
>> libvorbisfile sucessfully building (again static only) rather than breaking like before.
>
>I'm willing to accept patches for BeOS like we always have.  Is this the
>same bug we were running into around beta3?

I'll see what I can do, I ended up creating a BeIDE project in the end
to get things working rather than tackling the build process. I wonder if
it would be easier to maintain that than trying to sort out the
libtool stuff.

Its similar to the problem we had for beta3 except that was for
libvorbisfile, now it affects libogg too.

Dave