[vorbis-dev] ogg123 bug

Adrien Beau adrien.beau at free.fr
Sat Jan 12 16:05:47 PST 2002

Le Samedi 12 Janvier 2002 11:52, Segher Boessenkool a écrit :

> Adrien Beau wrote:
> > When using the aRts output device while playing multiple
> > files, ogg123 stalls when you use Ctrl-C to prematurely skip
> > to the next song. You then have to kill it.
>
> Please file this bug in Bugzilla, so we don't forget about it:
> http://bugs.xiph.org

Ok, I'm ready do to it, but have some questions before I do.

Should I report it as a bug to Vorbis Tools / ogg123 or as a bug
to Audio Output Core / libao aRts plugin?

Bug 97 is similar to mine, but is not detailed. Should I file a
new bug report or update the existing bug info? Is Simon Hosie
still around here, so he can check wether his bug is related to
mine?

I'm sad I don't have time to work on this bug, since I'll be
leaving for the US in 30 hours and still have a lot of packing to
do. The machine where the bug happens will stay here in France,
and for various reasons SSH access to Ogg developers is not an
option. Besides, I don't think I'll have any net access during
my first week in the US.

However, I'll be taking a laptop with me on which I'll install
the same software configuration (updated Slackware 8), so I hope
I will be able to reproduce it.

--
adrien.beau at free.fr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr/