[vorbis-dev] Ogg Media Player

lists-chrish at assistedsolutions.com lists-chrish at assistedsolutions.com
Fri Jan 11 06:25:08 PST 2002

What is the best (preferable open source) media player for oggs? I'm on windows, and Windows Media Player is the best thing I can seem to find. I've looked at WinAmp, QCD, Sonique, and FreeAmp, and they just don't seem to have the media library functionality WMP has. Is there another player out there I'm missing?

Chris