[vorbis-dev] Ogg and Vorbis Frameworks on MacOSX

Timothy J. Wood tjw at omnigroup.com
Mon Jan 7 21:52:01 PST 2002

   The best solution right now is to put them in the bundle.  The user
isn't interested in worrying about framework versions -- if you try to
make them, very few people will use your application (and many of those
that do will get confused when you do choose to make a update).

   Instead, if you put the frameworks in the app bundle, the user can
just drag-and-drop the installation.  As a plus, this means that the
user can easily run both new and old copies of your software if they so
choose.

-tim