[vorbis-dev] Ogg and Vorbis Frameworks on MacOSX

Gaspard Petit mobodo at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 19:47:57 PST 2002

Hi,

I am working on a media conversion tool for MacOSX...  I currently
support encoding to Ogg Vorbis, but in order for my app to work, the
user needs to install the Ogg.framework and the Vorbis.framework (as
compiled directly from the CVS).

I'm wondering if anybody is already distributing those two frameworks,
and if not, if it's ok for me to distribute them myself from my web
page.  I know nothing could really prevent me from doing so, but it
would probably be a good idea to have a single distribution of the
frameworks - otherwise I would expect the users to get confused...

Or even better - would it be possible to host those on the Ogg Vorbis
web site?

Thanks (and hello, I'm new to the list)

Gaspard