[vorbis-dev] More OS X issues

Brian Hook bhook at pyrogon.com
Sun Jan 6 16:06:37 PST 2002

Well, I've "fixed" two problems so far with getting things built on OS
X.  If whoever did the OS X work is reading this, feel free to tell me
where/how I've screwed up =)

The first problem is that it couldn't find MacTypes.h in the path.
MacTypes.h is simply a one line file that includes
<CoreServices/CoreServices.h>, so I just replaced the MacTypes.h with
that.

In addition, sys_types.h was attempting to include <alloca.h>, which
doesn't seem to exist.  Is that only included with MetroWerks?  I'm
using PB/GCC.

Brian Hook, President
Pyrogon, Inc.