[vorbis-dev] NewComer

Moyukh Goswami moyukh_goswami at mindtree.com
Mon Feb 4 20:56:02 PST 2002

Hi All,
       I am moyukh from india,  few months back, i came to know from
some newspaper ppl had come up with a patent free algo for a music format
known as ogg-vorbis,  Its really amazing, and  hats off to the ppl who
are doing this.

Now i want to know more about this format, so found this mailing list
and subscribed to it. for the first few day haven't got any mails,
thought its dead mailing list but know, some mails are really flowing in :-)

 can anybody help me to to find the documentation of the algorithm (not
of the code) . or where can i find the specification of Ogg-Vorbis.
It will help me and my friends to understand the format , and hope we
will able to contribute to the project

Regds
/Moyukh