[vorbis-dev] Question about Python bindings

Andrew Chatham andrew.chatham at duke.edu
Mon Feb 25 10:06:10 PST 2002

Thus spake Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz (gradha at terra.es) :

> I've seen that there are a few python bindings for the libraries. I am
> planning to write a relationed python module and before doing things wrong
> I wanted to know if this list can be used to talk about those bindings,
> if the authors of those bindings are on this list, or if I should join
> a python mailing list or something like that.

Yeah, I'm on here. I wrote the bindings which are in the xiph.org CVS. I've
gotten a lot of good feedback lately and even some patches. Also, (not that
you're asking for this), I got ogg-python to compile under Windows once, but I
couldn't figure out all the Python/Ogg/MSVC linker stuff, so the resulting DLL
didn't actually work. Maybe someday. Let me know if you have any questions or
problems with the bindings.

Andrew

--
Andrew Chatham