[vorbis-dev] Question about Python bindings

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz gradha at terra.es
Mon Feb 25 04:16:32 PST 2002

Hi.

I've seen that there are a few python bindings for the libraries. I am
planning to write a relationed python module and before doing things wrong
I wanted to know if this list can be used to talk about those bindings,
if the authors of those bindings are on this list, or if I should join
a python mailing list or something like that.

IOW, I wouldn't like to write something to discover I duplicated somebody
else's work.

Also, is there some "todo" list with things people have requested to
implement either directly in the vorbis tools or pythonic bindigs I
could look at?

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha at terra.es   http://gradha.infierno.org/