[vorbis-dev] Updated Vorbis RTP I-D

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Fri Dec 20 04:45:54 PST 2002

I think we should find a more flexible way to define mapping of channels
to different surround formats. how could i enocde left, right and LFE
channel for 5.1? or l r c LFE or l r Sl Sr, etc...

then we have 7.1, 6.1...

and what's with ambisonics?

how are surround channels automatically down-mixed to stereo or mono?