[vorbis-dev] Re: [xiph-cvs] cvs commit: vorbis/doc/xml 01-introduction.xml

rillian rillian at telus.net
Thu Dec 19 08:02:21 PST 2002

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 06:10  am, Monty wrote:

>   Het rillian: How to get HTML output from the XML in order to roll
>   changes back to the website?  Or do you plan to replace the HTML
>   on-site too?

Sorry, I got distracted before I finished everything. If you have the
tools installed (xsltproc, passivetex) 'make' should generate
monolithic pdf and html versions, and the plan is to replace the
current web versions with those. Remaining to be done is to recreate
the current chunked version. (One can just use html/chunk.xsl instead
of html/docbook.xsl as the stylesheet, but some attributes need to be
added to reproduce the current filenames.)

Some work also needs to be done to generate new equations figures from
the latex.

I'll get back to this over the holidays.

  -r