[vorbis-dev] New CVS server problems?

Oyvind A. Holm sunny at sunbase.org
Mon Aug 19 08:46:20 PDT 2002

On 2002-08-16 23:34+0200 Dimitry Andric wrote:

> It seems that the new xiph.org CVS server has some problems with
> compression, i.e. if you specify the -z command line option to cvs. It
> seems to hang indefinitely, after the last files of a checkout or
> update have been processed.

This is a problem I’ve experienced using cvs-1.11.2 on the
server side and using cvs-1.11.1p1 and below on the client side. I tried
to get the server version on the server side by running “cvs server”,
but it only hangs. If the server recently have been upgraded to 1.11.2
lately this may be it. A downgrade to 1.11.p1 should fix the problem.

Greetings,
Øyvind

| Fingerprint: DBE9 8D44 67F7 42AC 2CA1  7651 724E 9D53 6290 22EB   |