[vorbis-dev] Compilation problem

Ra77 ra77 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 17 05:43:28 PDT 2002

hello,
I have a problem when I compil oggdec or oggdropXPd
the problem is I don't have the file float_math.h (fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'vorbis/float_math.h': No such file or directory)
And I don't know where I can find this file

I use Visual c++ v6 in windows 2000 pro sp2 fr

I have installed libogg, libsndfile, libvorbis, oggdropXPdsrc,
OggVorbis-win32sdk, vorbis-tool and oggdecsrc but the file float_math.h
isn't include in this package

Bye