[vorbis-dev] little change in vorbis.am

Alastair Tse altse at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Aug 6 09:21:11 PDT 2002

Hi,

In the process of trying to find out why applications couldn't compile
against libvorbis-1.0, I came across some inconsistancies in the
debugging output for "vorbis.am".

Attached is a small patch that fixes things up, done against cvs.

Please include me in any reply since I'm not on the list.

Cheers,

Alastair

PS. I noticed that the vorbis.m4 in CVS fixes a couple of problems with
the one packaged in libvorbis-1.0, that is why this is done against the
CVS version.