[vorbis-dev] Very audible artifact in RC3

Matteo Sasso icemaze at tiscalinet.it
Tue Aug 20 13:29:22 PDT 2002

Are you aware that RC3 can cause a scratching, repeating noise to the audio? I
downloaded an album in ogg format and while all other track seem ok, the last
one has this problem. Sounds too weird to be a ripping problem and ogginfo
(1.0) doesn't see any problem with the stream. If you'd like to listen to the
file and have a BIG mailbox (size=3677710) or a login to some webspace,
contact me. Hope you already corrected this!!
Thank you for your efforts!

icemaze at tiscalinet.it