[vorbis-dev] dynamicly loading libvorbisenc on Mac OSX

Arne Scheffler a.scheffler at steinberg.de
Thu Aug 15 06:36:23 PDT 2002

Hi,
I'm trying to load the vorbis libs dynamicly on Mac OS X.
I've got success for libogg, libvorbis and libvorbisfile. But
libvorbisenc drives me crazy.
The function "vorbis_encode_init" seems not to be in there if I am
using "NSLookupSymbolInImage". But
the tools "otool" and "nm" tell me that the function is declared.
Does anyone know, what I have to do to get this working ?

arne