[vorbis-dev] Vorbis 1.0 spec notes, part 2

Kenneth C. Arnold kcarnold at arnoldnet.net
Thu Aug 8 19:48:36 PDT 2002

Monty wrote:
(lots of stuff)

Thanks for getting back to me on all that. I'll try to get my
implementation updated tomorrow and work out what exactly my CVS access
situation is (is it a v1 or v2 key?), as well as ensuring that neither
of us forgot any of my notes so far.

As you probably have been able to tell, I have done barely more than
scan the descriptions; I've been concentrating mostly on translating
pseudocode back into C (no other languages yet, though that would be a
neat undertaking if someone else wants to do it, or maybe I'll get to it
after I'm done). I hope to go back sometime and make sure the
descriptions match with the pseudocode and my code.

Kenneth Arnold, looking for a CD to re-rip in Vorbis 1.0 :)