[vorbis-dev] rehuff [source attached] - almost working

Alan MacDonald newslists at warpzillion.com
Fri Aug 2 06:49:44 PDT 2002

I'll have to go with no :) But seriously though, once they are taken
out, it seems that the files will kinda decode, but some have artifacts
and I'm unable to seek in winamp.  So I think there's still something
else going on there too...

Also, at least windows needs to know from which headers to get memcpy()
and alloca(), that was something I had to add. <malloc.h> for alloca()
and <string.h> for memcpy().

Alan