[vorbis-dev] rehuff [source attached]

Segher Boessenkool segher at chello.nl
Fri Aug 2 00:23:54 PDT 2002

> >I can't tell if it's working right or not, but all the players I've
> >tried for Windows barf on rehuff'd streams. That's something for
> >Segher to fix, if at all.
>
> It's not just windows. I tried it on my platform (OS/2 w/gcc) and while it
> builds & runs fine after a little makefile hacking, it also outputs corrupt
> streams.

But... but... I took care of the "wb", "rb" ansi-ugliness, and it even works
on wrong-endian systems too (I even checked), so it should run fine on MSWindows
and OS/2!  You must be hallucinating.

But seriously: if you can please try this same rehuff run on, say,
x86/linux, and
see if that _does_ output a valid file (well, a *more* valid file at
least), that'd
be somewhat helpful.

Thanks!