[vorbis-dev] rehuff [source attached]

Alan MacDonald newslists at warpzillion.com
Thu Aug 1 08:56:24 PDT 2002

Yeah same results here, something's getting whacked. I noticed in the
debug build that one of the mapping structures was unintialized. I get
different results with both debug and release builds (both don't work,
debug gets stuck, release produces bad results).  I'll try to look into
it more if I get a chance.

Alan