[vorbis-dev] Re: intro to compressed audio tutorial

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.net
Mon Apr 1 19:13:27 PST 2002

> BTW, Graham, I linked the tutorial from Vorbis.com today after finding
> to my shock and amazement that Jack had not yet done so... ;-)

Cool.  Hopefully my little server can handle the load.  If it gets too much,
I'd like to "donate" the essay to vorbis.com.  Especially since the janitors
at the school seem to like to turn off my machine once a week or so.

By the way, in the description you used the word "technics" where you
probably meant "techniques".

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"They come to watch me burn."