[vorbis-dev] RE: [vorbis] Visual Studio .NET

fungus meditvr at teleline.es
Tue Apr 16 05:42:30 PDT 2002

Daniel Vogel wrote:
> Nobody else using VS.NET?
>
> -- Daniel, Epic Games Inc.

What for? It's slow (takes twice as long to compile anything
and just checking the dependencies for my project takes 20
seconds even if it only compiles one file), it produces
bigger/slower code, the documention stinks (can you find
std::vector in the online help?), etc., etc.

It lasted about a day on my machine. What do you think
my chances of getting a refund are?