[vorbis-dev] OggDrop & Me

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 10:15:11 PDT 2002

I have "released" a "new version" of OggDrop on my page; I havn't
heard support nor words that I shouldn't do what I'm doin'. Just
tinkering with the source and doing what I think is 'better', which
builds on the original.

I suppose that's the point of open-source, but I still feel like I
might be accidentally stepping on toes.

Relevant links:
http://coj.spies.com/oggdrop-UNOFFICIAL-latest.rar  << what I've
done
http://coj.spies.com/oggdrop-cvs-OFFICIAL-20020406.rar  << fair
comparison

http://coj.spies.com/~kuraifox/jic/  << "Diffs & Jazz" Please browse
subdirectories

please don't. Those are 'private' addresses and not precisely a
public webserver as far as my own development stuff is concerned.
Please keep it low-profile and low-traffic if possible, but feel
free to look around the links provided.

Details on this latest "release" is documented (sorta) in v2/README
, continuing the work begun documented in bugs.xiph.org BUGs #174,
#175, #176. I figured a note here is better than continual
'enhancement request' "bug" reports.

more things of this nature if it'd deemed irrelevant. Be gentle. :)

Warm Regards,
~HJ