[vorbis-dev] Contract Programming work

Marshall Eubanks tme at 21rst-century.com
Fri Sep 28 13:24:30 PDT 2001

I hope this is not viewed as inappropriate for this list, but anyone interested in
a little Vorbis related contract programming work should contact me offlist at
the addresses below.

The goal is to get multicast ogg/vorbis RTP streams up and running
in a Linux development environment,  and to get multicast capable players / plug ins into the
Live.com software package suite (and into Vorbis itself if this is not already the case).

Yes, it will be open source.

                                 Regards
                                 Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.on-the-i.com

Test your network for multicast : http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/
 Check the status of multicast in real time :
 http://www.multicasttech.com/status/index.html