[vorbis-dev] Updated Win32 SDK build environment -- final.

Chris Wolf cwolf at starclass.com
Sat Sep 15 02:56:05 PDT 2001

I actually *did* check it in, but an error in a script led me to believe otherwise.
I have since added a test script, improvements in the build scripts, and
more notes in the readme files.  See "win32sdk\README.win32sdk",
under the heading "quick summary" for the command line build steps.
There are also facilities for managing the build from the IDE.

All the examples link and run, both static and dynamic, debug and release.