[vorbis-dev] One library

nvit at tut.by nvit at tut.by
Thu Sep 6 15:27:01 PDT 2001

Hi, All.

May be it is worth to provide one dll in addition to four dlls that now
exist. The Dll will include all capabilities and interfaces of the last. The
reasons:

1) Suppose I develop product (under Windows) that support Ogg Vorbis. I'd
like the
user has opportunity to download the last version of the library. So it
would be preferable that the user dowloads the library from Vorbis site to
have most recent version (not from my site).

2)  I think there is much software that use both encoding and decoding
Vorbis engines. Four needed files bring some inconvenience.

3) May be it solves the problems with using vorbisenc throw dynamic library.

Vitaly.
2001.09.07.