[vorbis-dev] Problems trying to run the examples in windows v orbis sdk

Chris Wolf cwolf at starclass.com
Wed Sep 5 09:25:21 PDT 2001

Well, this is how I got oggdrop working with dynamic linking.  I have had
no such problems.  I have the same test environment as you, i.e. w2k/MSVC v6

I had to apply Visual Studio service pack 5 due to problems
with defining private inline methods.  It may not be related, but I highly
recommend this service pack since it definitely fixes bugs in the compiler:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/vs6sp5/default.asp